Thursday, May 29, 2008

Peak Potentials Training: A smarter life dialog on Peak Potentials

Peak Potentials is an organization that can be controversial. Some people will come out of any seminar like Millionaire Mind Intensive having life-altering results. Others will never graduate from the course, having decided to drop out after the first day. Like any organization that specializes in ‘life alteration’ your results may vary. I would like to share some of my experiences with T. Harv Eckers’ organization.

My journey started in June of 2007. I had heard about the MMI course and wanted to attend. Unfortunately the day of the seminar happened to coincide with my grandfather’s funeral. Peak Potentials was graceful and gladly moved my attendance to the next course with a minimum of effort on my part. One of the things that you can learn from Peaks is that you have to continually fill your funnel. They WANT you to attend MMI so they can get you into their funnel and sell other courses that they offer including the costly Quantum Leap program.

Quantum Leap is designed for people who want the full Peak Potentials experience and have the cash to pay for it. The program was recently reorganized and now offers an ALL ACCESS option which allows you to attend any event offered as many times as you would like over the course of three years. Be aware that this is not an inexpensive way to kick off your smarter life. All Access was selling for $35,000 the last time I attended an event. (May 2008) That being said, it does average out nicely over the course of three years and you can make some amazing connections while sitting with others in the premium area. There’s only one front row, and this option can help you get there.

Who are you going to meet at Peaks Potentials? Millionaires and broke people. I can not say this enough: people looking to improve themselves could be starting at the bottom! I have met all kinds of people at these events. Like any other self-improvement course, you’ll see a huge cross section of the population looking for a quick fix to their lives. That doesn’t mean you should keep to yourself however. Peak Potentials can provide an amazing place to network with like-minded people.

Peak Potentials provides a Large Group Awareness Training experience. The number one thing you’ll learn is that you are capable of playing at 100%, but only if you allow yourself to let go of your fear. Most people like to ‘look good’ and carry around stories of what that means. At Peaks events you’ll be encouraged to change your story and that starts early, with a bang, and lots of high fives. Don’t let it scare you off. Most people who aren’t willing to play leave the course or sit in the back. To sum it all up, you won’t look odd dancing, cheering or giving high-fives, because everybody else will be doing it too.

My experience with Peak Potentials has been mostly positive. I haven’t made hoards of money by attending any of the courses, but I have implemented much of what I’ve learned. My financial literacy is so much better than prior to Peak Potentials events that I would recommend them. My only suggestion is to be aware right now that you will be target marketed at every Peak Potentials event. They want you to spend money on their products. At seminar prices for courses are much cheaper than the list prices and I’ve gained a lot of momentum from the 4 courses I’ve attended. I feel like I’m much more in control of my financial life and the introductions I’ve had to other presenters has been worth the money I’ve invested.

I know I’m living a smarter life because I attended Peak Potentials Seminars.

No comments: