Thursday, May 29, 2008

Resale Rights - Reselling Content and Licensing

One of the strategies I learned at Peak Potentials seminar Never Work Again was how to capitalize on Resale Rights. The basic concept is that there are people who offer licenses to the things they have copyrighted thereby allowing you to sell the product as your own and keep the profits.

Confused by the concept? Here's a perfect example, Harv Segal's e-book, Ultimate SuperTip. The book includes an opportunity for a spectacular viral product that is set up for complete newbies to use to generate income. In essence, you can get rights managed products for your use at a very low cost. Harv shows the right way to deliver a short list of really interesting resale rights products quickly and pain-free.

Internet Marketer, Harvey Segal states "If I started in online marketing again I would not bother with creating my own products, I would focus on the very lucrative world of resale rights."

I've read Harv's book Ultimate Supertip and I was amazed at the simplicity of the concept. The thing I liked the best was the price of the book, FREE!

I'd like to think that all internet marketers could find a way to provide their products to people for free, but let's face it, they're here to make profits. I was really surprised that the book was being offered for free and what I've learned about resale rights has made the time investment well worthwhile. My secret? I skipped to the end of the book first.

One of the ways that I'm making use of resale rights in my life is by licensing my photos in several stock photography sits and I'm currently writing an e-book. I'll post more about that later. In the mean time, if you're interested in the book, feel free to give it a read, Harv doesn't even ask for your email address.

No comments: